Prof Hasan Tahir has been actively involved in treating acutely unwell patients with COVID and at the forefront of COVID research. He is the Principal Investigator for a number of COVID studies including the national RECOVERY Trial
Recent Covid-19 articles by Prof. Tahir
- To Inject or Not to Inject Corticosteroid Injections in the Face of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Long COVID Syndrome
- Treatment of COVID-19: a review of current and prospective pharmacotherapies
- COVID-19 vaccines: what happened to evidence-based medicine?
- Digital health strategies in the war against COVID-19 and beyond
- COVID-19 and rheumatology: Reflecting on the first wave and preparing for the second wave
- Emerging COVID-19 vaccines: A rheumatology perspective
- Immunosuppression drug advice and COVID-19: are we doing more harm than good?
- COVID-19 and rheumatology: is shielding really necessary?
- Cytokine storm and use of anakinra in a patient with COVID-19